- 1: A song you like with a color in the title
- 2: A song you like with a number in the title
- 3: A song that reminds you of summertime
- 4: A song that reminds you of someone you would rather forget about
- 5: A song that needs to be played LOUD
- 6: A song that makes you want to dance
- 7: A song to drive to
- 8: A song about drugs or alcohol
- 9: A song that makes you happy
- 10: A song that makes you sad
- 11: A song that you never get tired of
- 12: A song from your preteen years
- 13: One of your favorite 80’s songs
- 14: A song that you would love played at your wedding
- 15: A song that is a cover by another artist
- 16: One of your favorite classical songs
- 17: A song that would sing a duet with on karaoke
- 18: A song from the year that you were born
- 19: A song that makes you think about life
- 20: A song that has many meanings to you
- 21: A favorite song with a person’s name in the title
- 22: A song that moves you forward
- 23: A song that you think everybody should listen to
- 24: A song by a band you wish were still together
- 25: A song by an artist no longer living
- 26: A song that makes you want to fall in love
- 27: A song that breaks your heart
- 28: A song by an artist with a voice that you love
- 29: A song that you remember from your childhood
- 30: A song that reminds you of yourself
David Legwand scores his first goal as a Detroit Red Wing 3/7/2014
Devils score. 7-4. Eh, big deal. We destroyed you.
IT’S MILLER TIME!!! 7-3 RED WINGS!!!
LEGUANA!!! CHALK ANOTHER ONE UP FOR THE BARNYARD LINE!
this is now a thing. The Barnyard Line.
LEGWAND!!! THIS LINE IS DESTROYING TONIGHT!!!
quincinator unites the red wings fandom and it is a beautiful thing
You get a goal! And you get a goal! EVERYONE GETS A GOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!
The Kid Line made Quincey do a good…
okay legwand needs an animal nickname if he’s going to stay on goose and mules line. that way it can be called the barnyard line
The chemistry on the Legwand-Franzen-Nyquist line is insane.
GOOOOSSSSEEEE!!!! 4-3 RED WINGS!!!!